Diet & Fitness Questions

Purchase Questions

Ask me a question!

* Do you want to know the best quick home exercises for your...
Abs ?
Thighs ?
Butt ?
Arms ?
ASK ME !!
* Or are you looking for a low calorie meal ?
I have some great ones!
* How about DANCE ? have a dance related question you would like a quick answer to ?
ASK ME!
Any & All your DIET/FITNESS & DANCE questions answered here!!
I look forward to hearing from you. xo

Thursday 14 June 2012

Calories - Dancing can burn as many calories as walking, swimming or riding a bicycle.  During a half hour of sustained dancing you can burn between 200 and 400 calories.  One factor that determines how many calories you'll expend is distance.  In one study, researchers attached pedometers to square dancers and found each person covered nearly five miles in a single evening. 

I can tell you what dances BURN the MOST CALORIES Fast .... Just send me a question ! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment