Diet & Fitness Questions

Purchase Questions

Ask me a question!

* Do you want to know the best quick home exercises for your...
Abs ?
Thighs ?
Butt ?
Arms ?
ASK ME !!
* Or are you looking for a low calorie meal ?
I have some great ones!
* How about DANCE ? have a dance related question you would like a quick answer to ?
ASK ME!
Any & All your DIET/FITNESS & DANCE questions answered here!!
I look forward to hearing from you. xo

Friday 8 June 2012

So its EXTREME time !!
Let me tell you more about DZ EXTREME ....

 I have designed Extreme Fitness Classes to work your entire body and get maximum results in the shortest time possible. I use a combination of every type of workout you can think of such as .....

~ Plyometrics
~ Cardio
~ Indurence
~ Stamina
~ Strength training
~ Dance (Ballet Swing & Latin)
~ Balance
~ Speed

Combining these together in different sequences & different moves every class makes you body work work differently so you continue to challenge and work every single part of your body.

I believe in pushing HARD!!!  its a GO GO GO kind of method & it works !!

Your body is capable of anything you just have to train it !

 


No comments:

Post a Comment