Diet & Fitness Questions

Purchase Questions

Ask me a question!

* Do you want to know the best quick home exercises for your...
Abs ?
Thighs ?
Butt ?
Arms ?
ASK ME !!
* Or are you looking for a low calorie meal ?
I have some great ones!
* How about DANCE ? have a dance related question you would like a quick answer to ?
ASK ME!
Any & All your DIET/FITNESS & DANCE questions answered here!!
I look forward to hearing from you. xo

Tuesday 5 June 2012

MY TOP snack picks

1. veggies & hummus
2. Apple & havarti cheese
3. Sunflower seeds & raisins
4. Watermelon
5. Chick peas
6. Hard boiled eggs
7. Yogurt & apples
8. Sesame snaps
9. pumpkin seeds
10. My newest fav snack ........ FROZEN GRAPES !!

I believe in eating several small meals all day so give it a try,  hope you enjoy trying some of these!!

No comments:

Post a Comment